Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I realized that Yahoo liberals remind me of lemmings

they want anyone whose opinion differs from theirs to shut up, or get kicked off; I thought you libbies were people open to other people's opinions - ironically you are the one’s who are going to petty personal attacks and threats when other people disagree with you - that just proves how narrow-minded, and biased you are. You feel that you are somehow intellectually superior, and ultimately correct, while others are wrong - Its "elitist" people like you and your idol Michael Moore, why I feel compelled to the right. Welcome to America, where everyone is entitled to express their opinion, even if you are a delusional liberal lemming

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

10:43 AM, April 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home