Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Were three Israeli soldiers kidnapped at all?

Just a thought - but doesn't Israel claim that it is in a war with Hezbollah and Hamas (and looking at the news they seem to abide by that idea) - wouldn't that, then, make "kidnapped" Israeli soldiers CAPTURED POWs, just like 8,000+ Palestinians held in Israeli jails without being charged with anything under pretense of them being enemy combatants; since at the time of capture those soldiers were uniformed, enlisted men?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hizbullah shouldn't be even be in southern Lebanon, let alone kidnap soldiers or fire rockets nonstop.

As every person knows that Hamas is a terrorist organization, and ultimatly they are reponsible for what goes on with their terrorist operations and friends.

If I did the ultimate act of peace by giving away some of my own territory so that me and my neighbor could live in peace, and get rockets flying over my head the next day from pansies that shouldn't be in that certian part of the country, I would be petty pissed.

12:34 PM, July 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home